A Byte Of Life - CS:GO A Byte Of Life - CS:GO

True and funny. Great job!

RedmanComics responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

DWJ ANIMATION COMPETITION COTMBEGINNER ENTRY "don't fear the reaper?" DWJ ANIMATION COMPETITION COTMBEGINNER ENTRY "don't fear the reaper?"

It fits the time the of year. I would have sped up the animation a little. I feel like hes almost on point with the beat when he shakes his head and body. But I do feel like hes behind just a tad. Good job though!

brett-ski responds:

thanks i appreciate the feedback:)

The Science Pig #3 Part one The Science Pig #3 Part one

Even though the art could use some improvement it was funny. I actually laughed out loud. Keep it up. (:

raNDumb80six responds:

The art is as good as i want it to be right now. Just a passion project when I make a cartoon. I didn't go to school for art or animation , but didn't stop me from wanting to try it , or tell a story , or joke. These are my punk-rock animation. Not necessarily the talent, but the attitude that Punk rock is. also I reference my own toons. https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/693687 watch my cartoon "ski-dive"

Warp Pipe Troubles Warp Pipe Troubles

I think it could have been something good. You were off to a funny start. Take your time and add some more to it next time. It gave me a laugh though.

4dojo responds:

Thanks for being honest. I'm not very good yet, so thanks for going easy on me.

Batman Origins episode 1 Batman Origins episode 1

It was interesting to watch all the way through. Keep making more. The animation was pretty good as well. Great job.

brett-ski responds:

Thanks so much , appreciate the kind words
I will definitely try to make more animations

Nights into Dreams Nights into Dreams

I've only heard Nights into Dreams but the animation was nice and smooth and the music went with it perfect. Great job!